Re: [pcre-dev] opencl

Author: james jones
To: Zoltán Herczeg
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] opencl
I have been able to port and compile the one below but I am having a little
trouble with getting strings from ram to the memory on the graphics.
Getting a lot memory access error right before a seg fault. I am just doing
it wrong and need to make sure I am copying the array correctly. I have not
looked at it in about two weeks. Will pick it up again over the weekend.

http://www.cse.yorku.ca/~oz/regex.bun