Re: [exim] Rejecting over quota at RCPT time - revisited

Góra strony
Autor: Todd Lyons
Dla: Robert Blayzor
CC: exim-users@exim.org
Temat: Re: [exim] Rejecting over quota at RCPT time - revisited
Tomorrow, I will be experimenting with jamming the following into a
perl function (I use the embedded perl a lot) and call it as a
condition for a verify_only router, and then defer with an appropriate
quota related message is customer is already over quota to stop
further incoming emails from clogging the queue.

use strict;
use warnings;
# Prints out 0 if over quota (means "not ok")
# Prints out 1 if not over quota
my $local_part = shift();
my $domain     = shift();
print_and_exit(1) if (!defined $local_part || !defined $domain);
# We use hashed subdirectories for mailstores
my $home = "/netapp3/mail/maildirs";
(my $tmp = $domain) =~ s/^(...).*/$1/;
foreach my $char (split(//,$tmp)) {
  $home .= '/';
  $home .= $char =~ /\w/ ? $char : '_';
}

my $file="$home/$domain/$local_part/Maildir/maildirsize";
open(my $fh, "<", $file) or print_and_exit(1);
my @lines = <$fh>;
close($fh);
print_and_exit(1) if (scalar @lines == 0);

my ($quota,$qcount);  # count is calculated, but ignored
my @quota = split(/,/,$lines[0]);
if (scalar @quota > 0) {
  $quota  = substr($quota[0],0,-1)
    if (substr($quota[0],-1) eq 'S');
  $qcount = substr($quota[0],0,-1)
    if (substr($quota[0],-1) eq 'C');
}
print_and_exit(1) if (!defined $quota);

my $line=my $size=my $msgs=0;
do {
$line++;
(my $msgsize, my $msgcount) = split(" ", $lines[$line]);
$size+=$msgsize; $msgs+=$msgcount;
} while ($line < $#lines);

if ($size > $quota) {
print_and_exit(0); # Over quota!