[exim] Sender Verify Testing

Autor: James Isolder
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Sender Verify Testing
Instead of using the nomal sender verification i would like to test against
all the sending headers and then output a line that will tell me which one
failed. I would like to add the following to my Data phase for smtp. So
that I can output the log line. Would this be the way to do it. I do not
want the mail blocked just yet I just want the log line.

warn
condition       = ${if def:h_from: {yes}{no}}
!verify         = sender=${address:$h_from:}/callout=30s,no_cache
logwrite        = Header From has an invalid ${sender_verify_failure}:
<${address:$h_from:}>

warn
condition       = ${if def:h_reply-to: {yes}{no}}
!verify         = sender=${address:$h_reply-to:}/callout=30s,no_cache
logwrite        = Header Reply-To: has an invalid ${sender_verify_failure}:
<${address:$h_reply-to:}>

warn
condition       = ${if def:h_sender: {yes}{no}}
!verify         = sender=${address:$h_sender:}/callout=30s,no_cache
logwrite        = Header Sender has an invalid ${sender_verify_failure}:
<${address:$h_sender:}>