[exim-dev] we would like to place your mirror on our server

Góra strony
Autor: Alice Brook
Dla: exim-dev
Temat: [exim-dev] we would like to place your mirror on our server
Hello.

I am an employee of internet provider company.
Our customers frequently download your software "Exim". It is the reason
why we would like to place your mirror on our server. Downloading from our
server will be without speed limit for our customers. Also we have very
good uptime of our servers and glad to provide access for non-customers.

We need you to answer several questions:
1. what is the maximum and minimum size of the mirror is possible?
2. what source we have to use for the mirror?
3. how should look a subdomain, which includes your mirror?
4. how often we have to update the mirror and how we should update it?

Look forward your answer.

Sincerely, Alice Brook.