[exim] post-queue spam filtering advice

Góra strony
Autor: Костырев Александр Алексеевич
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] post-queue spam filtering advice
Hello!

Can somebody give some advices about filtering spam after it has been accepted?

The problem is this:

I was using in-lining scanning for sometime:
with exim I was performing some basic checks, for all these checks I was calculating some spamscore,
after these checks I called spamassassin, clamav and after that I was summarizing the total score and the final decision was made: whether or not accept this mail.

But I takes to long - when our local user sends mail, he has to wait 20-30 seconds while his letter being proccessed by clamav and spamassassin. It is very annoying.

After that I have decided to do post-queue checks through amavisd-new (spamassasin and clamav). But now my spamscores (calculated by Exim) are not being considered by amavisd or at least I cannot find the way to made him to.

--
С уважением,
Костырев Александр