Re: [exim] Exim performance

Góra strony
Autor: Jorge
Dla: Marc Perkel, exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Exim performance
Hi,

I finally found the source of the delay consulted.

It is because the configuration file: configure, contains an ACL definition
to check SPAM that takes 5 seconds to resolve and that is what introduces
the delay.

If I remove that control, those seconds are gained in the submission
process.

The content of this ACL definition is as follows:

# Check spam only under 80K
check_spam:
# put headers in all messages (no matter if spam or not)
warn message = X-Spam-Score: $spam_score
condition = ${if <{$message_size}{80K}{1}{0}}
spam = nobody:true/defer_ok
warn message = X-Spam-Score-Int: $spam_score_int
condition = ${if <{$message_size}{80K}{1}{0}}
spam = nobody:true/defer_ok
warn message = X-Spam-Bar: $spam_bar
condition = ${if <{$message_size}{80K}{1}{0}}
spam = nobody:true/defer_ok
warn message = X-Spam-Report: $spam_report
condition = ${if <{$message_size}{80K}{1}{0}}
spam = nobody:true/defer_ok
accept
# End Check spam only under 80K

Can I remove it without consequences?

Or can I modify this to only apply to inbound messages? Can anyone help me
to do that?

TIA.

Jorge Colaccini