Re: [exim] server_set_id no longer working?

Autor: James Isolder
A: exim-users, James Isolder
Assumpte: Re: [exim] server_set_id no longer working?
Perfect that has fixed it. I have tested it on my Dev server and it gives
the correct output. Will roll out to one production box during the day and
monitor. Then I will feedback if there are any more problems but it looks
to me like it is working well.

Thank you so much for the help. It is really very much appreciated.

Now that we know it works by which release do you think it will be ready.