Re: [exim] Destination folder in email address

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Jeremy Harris
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [exim] Destination folder in email address
On 10/30/2012 03:40 PM, Mitton, Daniel (CONTR) wrote:
> I seem to remember an obscure way of adding a destination folder into the local-part of an email address so that mail will be delivered straight to the folder, but I can't put my finger on it again. Does this ring any bells with anyone?? It was something like:
>
> mailbox<somesysmbol>folder@domain

Exactly how you construct it is up to you; you get
the job of recognising the construct in the incoming
local-part. That is: you have to write the code, in
the exim config, to pull out that information and use it.

I'd advise against using the characters < > ! @
+ is quite common.

Be aware that a clued-up attacker could take advantage
of your system.

--
Jeremy