Re: [exim] Queue only for locally submitted messages?

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Lena
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Queue only for locally submitted messages?
> From: "Michael J. Tubby B.Sc G8TIC"

> I am running Exim 4.76 on Ubuntu 12.04

> Can Exim be invoked to read a whole RFC2822 formatted email from stdin

Yes, usually through pipe:
| /path/exim -t -i -f envelopefrom

Under FreeBSD the path is /usr/local/sbin/ , I don't know about Ubuntu.

Alternately, you can pipe to Exim without -t and with recipient
email address[es] at the end of the command (separated with spaces
if more than one).

You can pipe to /usr/sbin/sendmail the same way, as the result
Exim will be called instead of real sendmail.

Don't include Return-Path line in the header.

In the beginning of Exim config:

untrusted_set_sender = *
local_from_check = false