Re: [exim] Exim 4.80.1 security release - details

Author: Nigel Metheringham
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim 4.80.1 security release - details
[resent - I got the recipient wrong :-/ ]

Marius Stan wrote:
> While you're waiting for corporate answers, you might check out the
> packages here:
> ftp://gateway.asesoft.ro/CentOS/6/x86_64/
> it's just an official 4.77.48 rebranded as .49 containing the dkim patch.

Please be aware that you need a degree of trust to install a package.
Personally I would take the srpm, diff the spec and sources against the
standard centos srpm, and only if that looked legitimate rebuild and use it.

    Nigel.
--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel@??? ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]