Re: [exim] Possible bug in Exim

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Possible bug in Exim
On 2012-10-18 at 21:33 -0700, Marc Perkel wrote:
> I changed it to acl_m and I get the same result. Not sure what is going
> on. I appreciate your help.

Debugging output, please. With -d+expand+transport to show how the
strings were expanded and other diagnostics for the transport, so we can
see what Exim was doing.

As Marcin Mirosław reports that he does not observe the problem, this is
almost certainly a configuration glitch on your side, not a general Exim
bug. Any bug report would require debug diagnostics to be actionable,
so you'll need to provide this data anyway.

-Phil