Re: [exim] transporting to two different mail servers

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Marius Stan
To: Murray Aickin
CC: exim-users@exim.org >> \"<exim-users@exim.org>\"
題目: Re: [exim] transporting to two different mail servers
On 18.10.2012 08:46, Murray Aickin wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> Could someone please advise me how you would do the following with exim.
>
> We have two email servers, one is for pop accounts (cPanel) and the other is for exchange (Kerio) and we want to have a domain "example.com" to go to the pop server first. Once there, the email goes to the pop email address. That is the simple part.
>
> However, we want some users to have an exchange account with the same domain. Eg. mary@??? is on the exchange server.
>
> Does anyone have an idea on how to code this and give me an example on how to do it for multiple domains.

One of these days I'll be forced to do the same setup you described.
Right now the only solution I've come up with is this:
The exchange users should be declared as aliases for addresses in a
subdomain, like mary@???
then you have two possibilities:
Either declare a new MX for the domain exchange.example.com and exim
will route mails to it as long as it's declared in relay_to_domains
Or, if you don't want your Exchange IP address publicly available then
you can setup an ordinary smart_host router for the above subdomain.

Anyone, feel free to jump in the wagon, as I'm sure there must be
another solutions for this issue.