[exim] transporting to two different mail servers

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Murray Aickin
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [exim] transporting to two different mail servers
Hi Team,

Could someone please advise me how you would do the following with exim.

We have two email servers, one is for pop accounts (cPanel) and the other is for exchange (Kerio) and we want to have a domain "example.com" to go to the pop server first. Once there, the email goes to the pop email address. That is the simple part.

However, we want some users to have an exchange account with the same domain. Eg. mary@??? is on the exchange server.

Does anyone have an idea on how to code this and give me an example on how to do it for multiple domains.

Any help would be grateful.

Kindest Regards,

Murray