[exim] Sender not authenticating

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: John Mc Murray
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: [exim] Sender not authenticating
Hi all,

Apologies if I am not posting in the correct place, I did not see any
info to the contrary....

I am trying to setup a VPS (Centos 6 64 bit) using exim / dovecot / mysql.

Most of it works, except that I can't send mail to external email
addresses. I get the message that relay is not permitted. I have sent
thunderbird to send a user name and password, so that's not the problem.
If I remove everything from the acl_smtp_rcpt part except "accept", then
it works, but I obviously don't want an open relay....

In the authenticators section I have two settings, for LOGIN and PLAIN.
I have tried setting the server condition to always return true, but it
still seems like its not authenticating:
server_condition = ${if and {{eq{1}{1}}{eq{1}{1}}}}

I have been battling with this setup for a few days now, but I have been
making progress slowly but surely, its just this last issue I'm not
managing to resolve.

I'm not sure how this list works exactly, but if its permissible I have
put a copy of my conf file at the link below. This has most of the
comments stripped out for brevity:

http://78.47.229.78/exim.conf

If anyone can see something wrong here I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks,

--
John Mc Murray
john@???