Re: [exim] Centos Application Applience Routing mail to rela…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Jonathan White
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Centos Application Applience Routing mail to relay
Thanks for the the reply Phil.

I did think the /ect/hosts file would have been sufficient for Exim to
resolve 127.0.0.1 or localhost but I do not think Exim is trying the hosts
file first.

This is what I have
127.0.0.1       host01 localhost.localdomain localhost
::1             localhost6.localdomain6 localhost6

I can ping localhost but not nslookup which I would expect as nslookup uses
a DNS server to resolve the address.

Do I need to tell Exim to use the hosts file?
Is there an option to turn off all lookups and accept mail submitted by
localhost?

Best regards