[exim-dev] Bugzilla/tahini proxy glitch? Chrome senile?

Author: Phil Pennock
To: exim-dev
Subject: [exim-dev] Bugzilla/tahini proxy glitch? Chrome senile?
Anyone else seeing issues with Bugzilla at present? I'm inclined to
suspect "flaky Chrome update on stable channel" since I've witnessed
other issues, although those were prior to a browser restart.

I signed in, went to create a new bug, clicked Commit, got a sign-in
prompt.

Second tab, signed in, pasted in same text, clicked commit, got an error
about the browser sending a request the server couldn't understand (bad
request). Went back, clicked commit again (not changing anything) and
finally successfully filed a bug.

tahini:/var/log/apache2/access_log shows:

"POST ://bugs.exim. HTTP/1.1" 400 964 "http://bugs.exim.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Exim"
"POST /post_bug.cgi HTTP/1.1" 200 34752 "http://bugs.exim.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Exim"

Is there a reverse proxy in front of tahini these days, or is that a
sign that my browser is senile?

-Phil