Re: [exim] Need help with costume filter...

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Odhiambo Washington
To: jack
CC: Exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Need help with costume filter...
On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 9:07 PM, Jack Bryant (beachcitiespc.com) <
beachcitiespc@???> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Need some help can't seem how to figure this one out.
>
> We have the server sending out mail as noreply@???
>
> When get a bounce or bad email address I would like to redirect this to the
> (reply-to) field that has the correct senders email address. What's the
> best way to achieve this? PIPE script or FILTER?
>
> Thanks in advanced!!

Well, send an email to a nonexistent address and show us the error message
you get under such a circumstance.
We can then try help craft a filter rule.

if error_message and $message_body: contains....

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,