[exim] MTA Rate Limits Via SMTP

Author: Bill Private
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] MTA Rate Limits Via SMTP
Can someone tell me what the incoming rate limit
is per hour at Yahoo's end as well as Gmail, Aol and Hotmail.

Is there a list somewhere that shows, how many emails I can send to Yahoo
for example from each of my IPs per hour, before being blocked or deferred.
Keep
in mind that I have unique domains and/or sub domains connected to each ip
and that this
is a brand new domain without any reputation so to speak.

I run 9 email servers but am having problems alot with yahoo recently
deferring emails due to rate limits being hit.

Example: Gmail (last I tested) had a rate limit of 100 incoming emails per
hour from any one
domain's sending IP i.e., mail.dxd2.com - Unless of course that mailing
domain has whitelisted
itself through something like goodmail, etc..

Hourly incoming rate limits:
Yahoo
Gmail
AOL
Hotmail

Maybe someone has a list for other ISPs as well.