[pcre-dev] error : Unable to start program mypath/Debug/ALL_…

Author: swapnil joshi
To: pcre-dev
Subject: [pcre-dev] error : Unable to start program mypath/Debug/ALL_BUILD
Hi,

    I have downloaded pcre-8.31.zip file and also downloaded cmake-gui.
I was adding my source code path, and giving path where to build binary
(mypath/build) it's an empty folder.

then i have clicked on configuration and select visual studio 2010.
It had given some message like bzip liberary not found and so so.
but PCRE.sln was created and i am opening it in visual studio 2010
successfully but when i build program it had given message "build succeed".

and after that i am trying to run a program but it gives me message.

Unable to start program
mypath/Debug/ALL_BUILD

the system could not find specified file.

i am beginner in that field so please help me.

And give me the directory structure of C:/Program Files/PCRE or C:/Program
File(86)/PCRE (If successfully Installed.)

Thanks,

--
Regards,
Swapnil K. Joshi