Re: [exim] multiple condition statements

Author: Todd Lyons
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: Re: [exim] multiple condition statements
On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 5:58 PM, Phil Pennock <pdp@???> wrote:
> I'm glad to see that multiple-condition feature making life simpler and
> being used. :)

Oh yeah, I'm using the heck out of it. It simplified some of my
really ugly conditions. Thanks for that particular feature :-)

If I ever end up in your neck of the woods, we are going to (not
necessarily in this order and possibly at the same time)
1. Share a pitcher of good beer
2. Eat at a place that puts french fries, cheese steak, and a sweet
sauce on a salad

The rest is play it by ear, but those two are required. :-)

...Todd