Re: [exim] Bulk Outbound Performance

Author: Ron White
CC: Exim
Subject: Re: [exim] Bulk Outbound Performance
On Sun, 2012-09-02 at 23:36 +0100, Always Learning wrote:

> The person appears to run www.spampig.co.uk which declares
>
> "We are a mail & web filtering/proxying service based in the UK."
>
> More off-list.
>

> Paul.
> England, Europe.

That's correct, I work with them - yes. I don't see how any of this is
relevant to my question. I did, indeed, ask the same question on the
Postfix list and I use an alias there as it is utterly aggressive and
rude most of the time, something this list has hardly ever suffered.

My question was simple - I was attempting to disprove claims that Exim
(and Postfix - I mentioned it in my post here and on the Postfix list)
was somehow inferior to PowerMTA.

When people jump to conclusions and start making assumptions, one and
one quickly become three.

Dear oh dear.