Re: [exim] How to block at SMTP time domains that are not in…

Góra strony
Autor: Lena
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] How to block at SMTP time domains that are not in my server?

http://lists.exim.org/lurker/message/20120217.130336.0dcc044b.en.html

> using a domain name that is not in
> the server.

Some of your honest users need to send with $sender_address_domain
not among your +local_domains. For example ...@ieee.org or
...-owner@???

> Or if you have a code where a mail that contains more than 10 AOL or YAHOO
> addresses could be deleted and not send?

You need to block stolen passwords completely as soon as possible
instead of allowing part of spam leaking through your server continuously.