[exim-dev] Anybody ever use rspamd?

Autor: Todd Lyons
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: [exim-dev] Anybody ever use rspamd?
So I saw on a Freecode daily email that a new release of rspamd was
available. It claims to have 10x better performance than spamassassin
with the same rules. Has anybody ever used it?

This patch is in their source to get it working with exim:
https://bitbucket.org/vstakhov/rspamd/src/649c61b89b43/contrib/exim/patch-exim-src_spam.c.diff

It looks like good code to me, so with a little bit of #ifdef we could
make rspam vs spamassassin a compile time setting. Or maybe add a new
"rspam" condition that calls this code instead of the existing "spam"
condition code.

Comments?

...Todd