[exim] Which Mail Scanning would work better Exim for Outgoi…

Author: Veldon Lee
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Which Mail Scanning would work better Exim for Outgoing and Incoming email?
Which Mail Scanning would work better Exim for Outgoing and Incoming email?

I am trying to make up my mind up between different mail scanning tools for cPanel/WHM.

This has to be stable without spending hardly any time with it after it is installed and have easy to understand user frontend features for the user to use for users own domains.

Plus I do not want to spend a ton of money for it.

just want good solid feedback from everyone. Also feel free to add other related mail scanning tools that are not listed below.

1. cPanel MailScanner Service - http://www.configserver.com/cp/mailscanner.html]ConfigServer MailScanner Service

My Concerns: I heard that it is not compatible with the new version of Exim exim-4.77-1 and if it breaks there is bad support and you had to pay for the support.

2. MagicSpam PRO for WHM/cPanel (Spam Protection) - http://www.magicspam.com/]MagicSpam Home Page - Spam Protection Done Right!

My Concerns: That there is not much to go on besides a video for the backend. I am just concerned without seeing the front for cPanel clients if any that it may not fit the needs.

3. The Standard cPanel/WHM Protection with ClamAV installed

I currently use this now

My Concerns: My main concern with this that it can perform better in catching spam, viruses and phishing email without causing false negatives.

Thank you,

Veldon Lee