[exim] more than one smarthost with exim4

Author: Lars Schimmer
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] more than one smarthost with exim4
Hi!

I do run a exim4 system on a Debian linux with small split config.
Yeah, this is the general exim help, I do know.

I want to use 2 smarthosts instead of one. All mails with a special
domain should be routed over smarthost 2, all other via smarthost 1.
Now I do search for a best solution to include this.
Should this be done best in transport?

My (more or less default debian config) does send all mails to the
smarthost transport, so I need to change the smarthost transport to
include a if condition?
Would this work fine?

Anyone got a running setup with 2 or more smarthosts?

Thank you.

MfG,
Lars Schimmer
- --
TU Graz, Institut für ComputerGraphik & WissensVisualisierung
Tel: +43 316 873-5405       E-Mail: l.schimmer@???
Fax: +43 316 873-5402       PGP-Key-ID: 0x4A9B1723