Re: [pcre-dev] libtool

Góra strony
Autor: Philip Hazel
Dla: H.Merijn Brand
CC: pcre-dev
Temat: Re: [pcre-dev] libtool
On Thu, 12 Jul 2012, H.Merijn Brand wrote:

> I promised to try, so I did. Feedback is always welcome, even if
> critical.

I totally agree. Thank you for spending time on this. I will work
through your comments and see if I can improve things in due course.

> So, pcretest.c is not really non-jit safe.

That surprises me, because I run a lot of tests that do not enable JIT,
but hey, it always happens that users other than the creator of the
software find ways of configuring/using it that the creator never
thought of. So I guess that's what's happened here.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel