Re: [pcre-dev] Issues with compiling dftables.c on Windows

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Zeev Atlas
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] Issues with compiling dftables.c on Windows
On Tue, 10 Jul 2012, Zeev Atlas wrote:

> I am trying to port pcre (8.31) to native z/OS (mainframe) environment. The
> only thing I try to compile in Windows is dftables.c
> I get these errors and I am not able to resolve the issues. Could you please
> guide me.

I am afraid I have never used Windows and all I know about it is second
hand. I do know that many people compile PCRE successfully under
Windows, often using Cygwin or MinGW. They also often make use of CMake,
which is supported by PCRE.

It should not be difficult; PCRE is written entirely in Standard C.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel