Re: [exim] storing email when DKIM fails

Góra strony
Autor: Wolfgang Breyha
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] storing email when DKIM fails
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz wrote, on 06.07.2012 14:21:

> Hi.
>
> I'm looking for a way to store intact incoming email on disk when
> acl_smtp_dkim verification fails (to be able to verify that exim does its DKIM
> job correctly). Is there a way to do that?

You can try to use something similar like my virusarchive ACL:
acl_m7 is set to yes if a virus was detected. This only works after some ACL
actually triggers the write to the scan directory. eg.: spamd, malware,
dcc,... and only in the data acl. You have to store the result from the
dkim_acl and check it later in the data acl to get it working this way

   warn    condition   = ${if and \
                            { \
                              {eq{$acl_m7}{yes}} \
                              {!exists{/var/virusarchive/$malware_name}} \
                              {eq{${run{/bin/cp
$spool_directory/scan/$message_id/$message_id.eml \

/var/virusarchive/$malware_name}{no}{yes}}}{yes}} \
                            } \
                          }
           log_message = failed to move to virusarchive

Greetings, Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha@???> | http://www.blafasel.at/
Vienna University Computer Center | Austria