Re: [exim] Exim remote smtp response code

Autor: Todd Lyons
A: Nguyen Quan, exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Exim remote smtp response code
Bringing this back onto the mailing list.

On Fri, Jul 6, 2012 at 4:34 AM, Nguyen Quan <minhquan030@???> wrote:

> But I have this question: Can I store all the outgoing mail logs to MySQL
> database by configure in exim.conf?
> Is that possible?

Sure it's possible. There are two ways to accomplish this:

1. Configure the transport to do a mysql query which inserts the
appropriate data.

2. Set up exilog:
http://duncanthrax.net/exilog/
http://duncanthrax.net/exilog/exilog.txt
http://oss.netshadow.at/projects/show/exilog

Honestly, I had written my own software for #2, but exilog looks a lot
nicer. In my opinion, you should set up exilog.

...Todd