Re: [exim] Exim is forwarding spam.

Author: nezinomi asmenys
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim is forwarding spam.
Thanks for your replies! Here are more details about my question.

Spamd works and adds X-spam header fine. But the problem is when I enable
automatic mail forwarding on mailboxes EXIM also forwards spam.

'forward' row in mysql is email address WHERE to forward mail.

How to destroy SPAM before it is forwarded?

virtual_forward:
  driver = redirect
  check_ancestor
  unseen = ${if eq {${lookup mysql{select unseen from users,domains \
                where localpart = '${quote_mysql:$local_part}' \
                and domain = '${quote_mysql:$domain}' \
                and users.on_forward = '1' \
                and users.domain_id=domains.domain_id}}}{1} {yes}{no}}
  data = ${lookup mysql{select forward from users,domains \
        where localpart='${quote_mysql:$local_part}' \
        and domain='${quote_mysql:$domain}' \
        and users.domain_id=domains.domain_id \
        and on_forward = '1'}}
  # We explicitly make this condition NOT forward mailing list mail!
  condition = ${if and { {!match {$h_precedence:}{(?i)junk}} \
                         {eq {${lookup mysql{select users.on_forward from
users,domains \
                                where localpart =
'${quote_mysql:$local_part}' \
                                and domain = '${quote_mysql:$domain}' \
                                and users.on_forward = '1' \
                                and users.domain_id=domains.domain_id}}}{1}
}} {yes}{no} }

Full config file: http://www.1232px.lt/exim.conf

Domas

Nezinomi asmenys @ 1999