[exim] Exim/Mailman with personalisation and DKIM signing

Author: Andrew Hodgson
To: exim-users@exim.org
Subject: [exim] Exim/Mailman with personalisation and DKIM signing
Hi,

I have a Mailman 2.1.15 install with Debian Exim4 4.72. I have no problems sending using DKIM with Mailman with the standard Mailman defaults, however, if I turn on VERP or personalisation (on an anouncement list), then I am finding that Mailman delivers the emails to Exim within a short space of time (around 8 seconds), but then Exim takes around 20 minutes to send to around 800 subscribers. I want to know if there is anything I can do to increase this time, as I would like to have the personalisation settings switched on for a particular list I am hosting.

I did follow the doc at http://www.exim.org/howto/mailman21.html with respect to SMTP parameters in mm_cfg.py but it didn't appear to help much unfortunately.

Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Andrew.