Re: [exim] errors_to

Author: Klaus Ethgen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] errors_to
I have to roll up the problem again. First here is the relevant parts
how I solved it:
   smarthost:
      debug_print = "R: smarthost for $local_part@$domain"
      driver = manualroute
      domains = ! +local_domains
      transport = remote_smtp_smarthost
      route_list = * DCsmarthost byname
      hosts_randomize = true
      host_find_failed = defer
      same_domain_copy_routing = yes
      address_data = $sender_address
      errors_to = ${perl{ldap_get_hostmaster}{$sender_host_address}}
      no_verify
      no_more

   remote_smtp_smarthost:
      debug_print = "T: remote_smtp_smarthost for $local_part@$domain"
      driver = smtp
      max_rcpt = 1
      return_path = $address_data

Now I have a strange behaviour. If I send a mail to one or more
_different_ domains, everything is fine. But if, and only if, I send a
mail to two or more recipients on the same domain the envelope_from gets
set to <> for all recipients except the last one. The last one gets the
right recipient.

Anybody an idea what could get wrong in that case?

Regards
   Klaus
- --
Klaus Ethgen                              http://www.ethgen.ch/
pub  4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16   Klaus Ethgen <Klaus@???>
Fingerprint: 85D4 CA42 952C 949B 1753  62B3 79D0 B06F 4E20 AF1C