Re: [exim] How do I specify LDAPS x509 options?

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] How do I specify LDAPS x509 options?
Ferenc Wagner wrote:
> Hi,
>

> reason for this, were they omitted by mistake or do I overlook something?

Given that Exim can be told in as fine a granularity as can be imagined
*where* to seek all manner of certs to match, I suspect you are looking
at the simplest general case, and not at the many other available options.

Often it is as simple as specifying a different..

/path-to/[bespoke cert collection]

. with part of the '/path/to' a something-or-other-dependent
substitution variable... IP number, UID, hostname, ToD, moon-phase,
colour of socks, cleanliness of undershorts ... whatever suits your need.

Bill
--
韓家標