Re: [exim] errors_to

Góra strony
Autor: Phil Pennock
Dla: Klaus Ethgen
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] errors_to
On 2012-06-14 at 14:29 +0100, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
> I have a small problem with errors_to. I have to send errors for several
> mails to a special address. That work fine using the errors_to setting.
> But the errors_to also set the envelope-from to the respective address.
> That must not happens at all. The envelope-from must be the original
> one.
>
> I tried to set address_data to $sender_address in the router as advised
> and use that for return_path in transport but that does not work.
>
> Is there any way to enforce sending errors on that host to a different
> person than to the envelope sender without modifying it?

Not really, that comes to mind, other than the documented approach,
which should work. It's tested in the test suite, as test 0253.

Perhaps you could provide more details about how you configured it,
including routers and transports, what actually happened, and the
log-lines from the delivery?

-Phil