Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Exim 4.80 RC7 uploaded

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] [exim-dev] Exim 4.80 RC7 uploaded
Andreas Metzler wrote:

*snip specifics, query as to general*

> IMHO the
> solution in GIT (keep 1024 limit, but add tls_dh_min_bits SMTP transport
> option) is perfectly fine. Which is why we have applied the patch
> to Debian's exim package.
>
> cu andreas

Andreas,

I have no horse in this race, but 'for completeness sake' of those wo
may, have, how does that square with Marc Haber's note of 3 June with;

==
> The Debian configuration will stay as it is
> as far as my decision is concened.

===

.. that I took to be a(nother) pico-diverge of sorts..

Or am I presuming a relationship not germane atall?

IOW, WEF 4.8X, will the Debian package differ from 'generic' in other
than naming, paths, config, other 'usual suspects'?

Bill
--
韓家標