Re: [exim] help with condition match

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] help with condition match
Jim Pazarena wrote:
> This wildlsearch has greatly simplified by spam filtering.
> Thank you very much.

Here's a bit of the 'gravy', then.

If you make the same call against the same file with a different search
key, (see below) just put the individual string of the rat into the file
without the leading asterisk.

That doesn't block a whole network, but filters on one specific server,
a single-sender, or an imposter trying to look familiar -- but hide his
phishhook in a 'reply'.

We call ours from several places in acl's, checking for a block on one
or more of:

$sender_host_name

$sender_host_address

$sender_helo_name

$sender_name

$reply_address

Still just one file to maintain or grep if/as/when a user sez "I didn't
get a message I was expecting from..."

Bill

--
韓家標