Re: [exim-dev] Exim Bug 1031

Author: Axel Rau
To: Todd Lyons
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Exim Bug 1031

Am 06.06.2012 um 17:10 schrieb Todd Lyons:

> On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 1:16 PM, Axel Rau <axel.rau@???> wrote:
>>
>> That would be great. Let me know, if I can assist.
>> Should I start, porting the patch to 4.80?
>
> I don't know your familiarity with git, so I'm going to describe a
> quick git work flow to make this easier for anybody else who might
> want to do similar in the future.

I'm new to git (just converted my 1st svn project), so the work flow
description was very helpful and I hope, I did everything right.
I just uploaded the commit patch to the bug tracker.

One more question: What are the exact steps to build 4.80 distribution
from the repo?

Axel
---
PGP-Key:29E99DD6 ☀ +49 151 2300 9283 ☀ computing @ chaos claudius