Re: [exim] Exim4, Authentication and Sender, Reurn-Path rewr…

Author: Todd Lyons
To: Laurent Rahuel
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim4, Authentication and Sender, Reurn-Path rewriting (exim-4.63-10.el5)
On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 5:59 AM, Laurent Rahuel
<laurent.rahuel@???> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I know this has been asked many times but none of my googling requests gave
> a suitable answer.
> I wan't to get rid of Return-Path and Sender rewriting when an email is send
> via an authenticated connexion.

I guess I don't understand the goal. Why do you want to get rid of
any auditing information that could be used to track abused accounts?
What you are asking for is the ability to change the values that a
mail server would normally insert in the headers for abuse tracking to
something that can be spoofed. What's the use case? What am I not
understanding?

...Todd
violent psychopath who knows where you live. -- Martin Golding