Re: [exim-dev] 4.80 final?

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] 4.80 final?
On 2012-05-26 at 22:08 +0100, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> I don't fully understand the comment in tls_gnu.c at the call to
> gnutls_dh_params_export_pkcs3(). Is there no possibility of
> a bug resulting from unsigned int and size_t being different sizes?

Hrm. There was a bug, before, caused by the two returned size values
being different. I was going to ignore it here and update after
release. I'll update now, reusing the existing sz field.

> Mind, though it compiles without warning here, it make no difference to the handful
> of testsuite errors (2014, 2025, 2026, 2027) I'm down to.
>
> OpenSSL builds and tests clean. No-TLS builds clean.

That warning from the size is the one we could do something about. The
other three warnings from GnuTLS are inherent to the overlay of function
pointers and file-descriptors in the GnuTLS API.

-Phil