Re: [exim-dev] Refactor optional MAIL args processing

Author: Todd Lyons
To: Jeremy Harris, exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Refactor optional MAIL args processing
On Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 8:04 AM, Todd Lyons <tlyons@???> wrote:
> Just wanted to point out that my previous mail from optional args
> refactoring patch still was not working properly.

After fixing it that day (some missing breaks), it has been running
fine on my production machines for over a month now, both on 4.77 and
on 4.80 RC4 and RC5 (it's a patch I include in building my RPMs).
Since we're in code freeze, I won't introduce new code, but I'll
commit it to master once 4.80 cuts and releases.

...Todd
violent psychopath who knows where you live. -- Martin Golding