Re: [exim] Limit No. of recipients in email client

Author: Muhammad Irfan
To: Duane Hill
CC: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] Limit No. of recipients in email client
>> If this option is set greater than zero, it specifies the maximum
number of original recipients for any message. Additional recipients
that are generated by aliasing or forwarding do not count. SMTP
messages get a 452 response for all recipients over the limit; earlier
recipients are delivered as normal. Non-SMTP messages with too many
recipients are failed, and no deliveries are done.

OK great.
But i need to do one more thing. I need to exclude particular domain from
the recipients_max parameter rule.
e.g. Users can send any no. of emails to @example.com regardless in
TO/CC/BCC and for any other domain can't include more than 50 email
addresses.

Thank you.
Irfan