Re: [exim-dev] DCC header corruption

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Marcin Mirosław
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] DCC header corruption
On 2012-05-21 at 11:15 +0200, Marcin Mirosław wrote:
> I don't know if you do clang analyse from time to time so i'd like to
> ask is it worth me to do clang analyse before/after each release or is
> it too rarely usefull?

It's always worthwhile to know of potential problems, and I'm happy to
see people contribute to Exim in all sorts of ways. We've cleaned up
those issues, so anything new which appears will be a regression and
worth fixing.

I happen to have time now for some Exim work. I really hope I'll still
have time next week. In general, we never know who will have time, it's
all volunteer based, so anything you provide is a welcome distribution
of work. :)

Thank you for the analyses, they were useful.
-Phil