Re: [exim] 4.80 RC2 TLS interop between GnuTLS and NSS

Author: Phil Pennock
To: Janne Snabb, exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] 4.80 RC2 TLS interop between GnuTLS and NSS
On 2012-05-20 at 05:24 -0400, Phil Pennock wrote:
> Wish I knew the correct NSPR module names for Thunderbird's SMTP support,
> getting both SMTP and TLS. *sigh* 2.4MB of logs. Well, at least there
> are logs.

Er, for clarity, I did look closely but didn't see any SSL/TLS traces in
those logs.

> This: https://wiki.mozilla.org/MailNews:Logging
> suggests that there is no logging for SSL/TLS in the NSPR_LOG_MODULES
> support, and ssltap should be used instead.

Eyeball MkII being unable to find the log-lines in the all:5 output, I
proceeded to check further and discovered that.

(I didn't give up at a 2.4MB log for starting a mail client and trying
to send one mail pulled from Drafts and then quitting. I just sighed. I
guess that's what I get for bumping up the log level.)

-Phil