Re: [exim] Migrating from qmail to exim question

Author: Miguel Lanz
To: Ian Eiloart
CC: <exim-users@exim.org>
Subject: Re: [exim] Migrating from qmail to exim question
Thanks for your feedback guys I really appreciate it.

I installed courier-imap and courier-imap-auth.

My question is:

where do I configure exim and courier-imap to work together. what setting
do I need to configure on exim.conf file. Also openldap server runs on an
external server how to I tell exim to use it so that users can
authenticate through their e-mail clients using IMAP and their network
password?

also when I sent my self a test e-mail using just exim right after I
installed it, it places the e-mail under /var/mail/$USER instead of
creating a Maildir folder for the user.

Thanks for your help.

--
Edgar Lanz