Re: [exim-dev] testsuite breakage

Autor: Jeremy Harris
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] testsuite breakage
On 2012-05-10 07:32, Phil Pennock wrote:
> Test 0152 has an added Sender: header.
>
> Test 0288 has some berkeley DB errors and a missing dir; nothing I've
> touched, I don't think.

I don't get those.

> Test 0358 has changes in retry times.

Do you see negative numbers? I get this, intermittently,
and possibly associated with runs close to midnight.....

> Test 0369 failed to replace /bin/sh with SHELL. SHELL=/bin/sh in my
> environment, I don't know why it's not replacing content.

Not seen that one.

> Test 0373 is missing "sock error". This was changed output accepted in
> 9d0b48b5; I suspect an OS-specific variance which we should track down.

Hmm. One of mine around there is an intermittent. Might be 0393 or that one.

> Test 0548 appears similar to 0358.
>
> Test 1003 test 7 times out on connect. Hope I haven't messed up my
> network interfaces recently. I see this test-case was recently fixed.
> I'd have to check my mail archives to see if this has worked for me in
> the past (and I really need to not be awake right now).
>
> OpenSSL tests need updating for 8BITMIME and for TLS1.2 negotiation,
> Jeremy only fixed the GnuTLS ones? I'll do that tomorrow. That's 2100
> and 3460 ranges.
>
> confs/3650 appears to have disappeared?

Looks like it was renumbered 9350 soon after intro,
in 2006:
49c605e7d53699661
ef85a7860b2750dd180
b8b35975734f3136708
7befa435e5664f43d90b

I've got a new fail on 0230. "Client timed out" during the second subtest;
didn't get the 250 after "."

(test run in progress)
Cheers,
     Jeremy