Re: [exim-dev] testsuite breakage

Autor: Phil Pennock
A: Jeremy Harris
CC: exim-dev
Assumpte: Re: [exim-dev] testsuite breakage
On 2012-05-09 at 19:03 +0100, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> 9ee44ef breaks testsuite case 0022 for me. Not run much further yet.

That's what I get for coding while resetting my body clock. I see the
change, I inserted another code block between a main test and its else.
Clearly I didn't re-test the non-bw case after moving os_getloadavg().

Sorry for the breakage.

Now that I have an upgraded Perl and recovered the resulting breakage, I
have a working runtest and I found the problem fairly quickly. I'm
waiting on the test suite to finish before I push the fix, but it should
be out fairly soon.

-Phil