[exim-dev] test suite out of order results

Autor: Todd Lyons
A: exim-dev
Assumpte: [exim-dev] test suite out of order results
When I run the test suite, some tests give me out of order results in
the log file. A good example is test #5. Ever seen this before? Can
anybody suggest changes I can or should make to get these log lines
appearing in the right order? This is running on a real machine, not
a vm. It's Ubuntu 11.04. App is configured to be owned by user
"exim" and builder/tester user is "exim-build":

[exim-build@tlyons ~/projects/exim/test (master)]$ id exim
uid=480(exim) gid=500(pubwww) groups=500(pubwww)
[exim-build@tlyons ~/projects/exim/test (master)]$ id exim-build
uid=1000(exim-build) gid=136(exim-build) groups=136(exim-build),500(pubwww)

Does anything above look wrong?

Here is a description I sent offline to someone else: