Re: [exim] Disable bounce messages on failed forward

Góra strony
Autor: menphis
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Disable bounce messages on failed forward

Domain with the SPF isn't my domain, but domain of the sender, so I
cannot change the SPF.

On 04/23/2012 09:58 PM, S Pratap Singh wrote:

I am not sure but you may try adding the Relay server ip in the SPF
record and try it should work...
On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 5:53 AM, menphis <[1]mmenphis@???>
wrote:

     Hi  all,
     At first I must apologize for my English.
     I have issue with forwarding emails. Some users have setting
     forward
     emails on external MTA, which verify SPF record.  If sender's
     domain has
     SPF record with the "-all" option, then the forward fail and my
     server
     send bounce message on sender address.
     This behaviour cause many complication, because the sender means,
     that
     recipient don't receive the email.
     I will implement  the SRS technique  in few  weeks, but meanwhile I
     need
     stop bounce message from forward.  Have Exim4 such an ability?
     Thank you for yours help.
     PS: my Exim  config is mostly built on Vexim configuration
     --
     ## List details at

Regards,
Pratap Singh