[exim] relay not permitted error

Author: Dinoosh Nikapitiya
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] relay not permitted error
Hi all,

I have set up a mail server exim4 MTA dovecot IMAP/POP3 with virtual users
in a Debian squeeze server. I installed it from apt-get. Most of the things
are working fine but i cannot send emails to foreign domains.

In error log it gives 2012-04-23 15:53:00 H=(dinoosh.com) [112.134.197.170]
F=<user@???> rejected RCPT <dinoosh.niki@???>: relay not
permitted

I think i have to change some acl values but i really cannot figure out how
and where to add those things. I read that debian.txt.gz file but it didn't
ring any bells for me. here i attached my auto generated config file and
exim4.conf file.

If anyone can guide me i'll be a great help coz i'm struggling to get a fix
for this since yesterday.

thanks,
Dinoosh.