Re: [exim] Integer expected for max_rcpt

Author: Klaus Ethgen
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Integer expected for max_rcpt
Hello,

Am Mi den 11. Apr 2012 um 21:39 schrieb Jeremy Harris:
> On 2012-04-11 14:40, Klaus Ethgen wrote:
> >    max_rcpt = ${if def:acl_m_singlesend {1}{100}}

> According to the docs
> ( http://exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch30.html )
> the argument to max_rcpt is not expanded.

Ok, that explains it why it doesn't work. But where do you read that. I
cannot find any evidence of this in both paragraphs that mention this
parameter.

> How about a pair of routers, the first applying your
> condition and declining in favour of the second if needed;
> each with its own transport. Then each transport involved
> can have a static value for max_rcpt.

Yes, that would be the only solution I think. Unfortunately this
parameter cannot be specified in the router like other (hosts_randomize
for example). Is there any list of transport parameters that can be
specified with the router and if they are expanded or not?

Regards
   Klaus
- --
Klaus Ethgen                              http://www.ethgen.ch/
pub  4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16   Klaus Ethgen <Klaus@???>
Fingerprint: 85D4 CA42 952C 949B 1753  62B3 79D0 B06F 4E20 AF1C